[oagitm] Re: PDA/Cell Phone Stipend

  • From: "Larouche, Chip" <clarouche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Tony.Black@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 10:54:39 -0700

In Lake Oswego, we do not provide stipends to employees who "opt" to use
a personal cell phone or PDA in lieu of being provided a "city business
only" cell phone or PDA.

We also do not provide reimbursement or stipends for high speed internet
access, even when it's considered essential for someone to do their job
(like using VPN off hours, or being required to check Email).

v/r
Chip