Re: [nvda-translations] where to get extended winamp addon

  • From: Ondrej Rosik <ondrej.rosik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:09:01 +0100

It seems that this version is not prepared for the localization e. g. after copying folders locale\sk\lc messages under the appmodule folder sk localization don't work. I will wait for next release. or am I doing something wrong?

Dňa 28.11.2012 10:40 Joseph Lee  wrote / napísal(a):
Hi,
I think he meant where to download the actual add-on for testing
purposes. When I looked at SK folder on my SVN repo, I see that entry
for extendedWinamp is set to 1.
To download the said add-on and others including Dropbox, go to the
following site:
http://jeff.vrnw.org/NVDA.htm
Cheers,
Joseph

On 11/28/12, Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibachak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
be clear that just changing value of zero to 1 in setting file will
not perform the job. Change the value and commit the setting file to
sbn. you will get a notivication of addition of winamp file for
translation in your sbn account.

On 11/28/12, Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibachak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
In your translation folder there is a file named setting. Open the
setting file, change winamp=0 to winamp=1; means make 0 to 1.
afterwards, the winamp file will automatically bee added in side your
add-ons folder. No where to go. Just set the zero value to one for
winamp in setting file. Making  zero to one means you wish to
translate the add-ons. Do the same in future for other add-ons too.
zero value means you do not want to translate and it will not uploaded
your sbn account. 1 means you want to translate it hence the your sbn
account will be uploaded the particular add-ons.
cheers!

On 11/28/12, Ondrej Rosik <ondrej.rosik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi list,
Where can I get Extended Winamp addon. I need it for localization
testing purposes.

thanks

      Ondrej

--