Re: [nvda-translations] where to get extended winamp addon

  • From: Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibachak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:23:22 +0545

Hi,
In your translation folder there is a file named setting. Open the
setting file, change winamp=0 to winamp=1; means make 0 to 1.
afterwards, the winamp file will automatically bee added in side your
add-ons folder. No where to go. Just set the zero value to one for
winamp in setting file. Making  zero to one means you wish to
translate the add-ons. Do the same in future for other add-ons too.
zero value means you do not want to translate and it will not uploaded
your sbn account. 1 means you want to translate it hence the your sbn
account will be uploaded the particular add-ons.
cheers!

--
Him Prasad Gautam
Kathmandu, Nepal