Re: [nvda-translations] updating symbols.dic

  • From: Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibachak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 07:44:36 +0545

hi,
If you use any symbol as a decimal instead of the dot, defining it in
symbol dict is an option.
However, note that It may work only for nvda but it is better if the
symbol is defined as decimal in the Espeak too.
If defined in Espeak, it will work in all systems which will use the
espeak including nvda.
For this you can inform to Jonathan, the developer of espeak.
can you share the edited symbol.dict file to me? I will see what can
be done in Espeak too.

--
Him Prasad Gautam
Kathmandu, Nepal