Re: [nvda-translations] updating symbols.dic

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:47:17 +1000

That looks correct, and if you're copying the file into the right place, it should work. Is it possible your synthesiser (I assume eSpeak) doesn't know about the decimal point being a comma? NVDA will pass decimals to the synth unmodified.

Jamie

On 15/09/2014 4:15 PM, J.G wrote:
Hi,

----- beginning of text -----

#slovinean symbols.dic
#A part of NonVisual Desktop Access (NVDA)
#Copyright (c) 2012 NVDA Contributors
#This file is covered by the GNU General Public License.

complexSymbols:
# identifier    regexp
# Others
decimal point   (?<=\d)\,(?=\d)

symbols:
# identifier    replacement[[   level][ preserve]][     # display name]

----- end of text -----

Yes, I replaced existing file in local folder with updated one.

regards, Jožef

--
James Teh
Executive Director, NV Access Limited