Re: [nvda-translations] some parts are displayed in English even if the gettext file completely translated

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 14:03:35 +1000

On 5/02/2015 1:18 PM, Takuya Nishimoto wrote:
I have committed the Japanese translation regarding
"Trust voice's language for processing symbols and characters"
as svn rev 19499 on Jan 8th,
however, the Japanese message is not yet appeared
in nvda_snapshot_master-10724,5550965.exe.
Mesar hasn't committed translations to NVDA master since December. This task is supposed to be transitioning to me, but Mesar and I haven't managed to get together to run through the final details. Messages should be going from NVDA to svn, though. For now, you couldcompile your po file into a mo file and try it with a portable copy of NVDA master if you are able.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Executive Director, NV Access Limited