Re: [nvda-translations] Still confused

  • From: Руслан Колодяжный <eye0@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 01:28:10 +0300

Hi Nikos and All,

To return the untranslated message on top of the list, do the following:
1. in poedit open nvda.po file;
2. Use the alt key to open menu and move with right arrow to the submenu View;
3. With the vertical arrows find Untranslated entries first and press enter.
After these steps, the message will be sorted as you had before.
Regards,
Ruslan Kolodyazhni

Руслан Колодяжный.

 10.02.2015, 0:52:15 пользователь zvonimir stanecic (zvonimirek222@xxxxxxxxxx)
 написал:

 hi,
 press insert page down, and you'll see how many percent of the file is
 translated..
 W dniu 2015-02-09 o 20:33, Nikos Demetriou pisze:

   Hi all.Last week i recieved an email about new interface messages to the
   nvda.po file.As it seams the new version of po edit doesn’t include new
   messages on the top of the list.I downgraded to version 1.6.10 as
   somebody here suggested but still i don’t see any untranslated messages.So
   am i missing something, or do we have all the messages translated?I am
   glad to see that the notes for translators are back again with this
   version.Nikos