Re: [nvda-translations] Still confused

  • From: zvonimir stanecic <zvonimirek222@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 22:52:01 +0100

hi,
press insert page down, and you'll see how many percent of the file is translated..
W dniu 2015-02-09 o 20:33, Nikos Demetriou pisze:
Hi all.
Last week i recieved an email about new interface messages to the nvda.po file. As it seams the new version of po edit doesn’t include new messages on the top of the list. I downgraded to version 1.6.10 as somebody here suggested but still i don’t see any untranslated messages.
So am i missing something, or do we have all the messages translated?
I am glad to see that the notes for translators are back again with this version.
Nikos