Re: [nvda-translations] Requesting an invitation to join the workflow

  • From: Daniel Johansson <daniel.johansson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 22:54:26 +0000

Hi Mesar,

It looks like it did not expire since I can see the screenReaderTranslations
project after registering. Thank you for taking the time to setup my account
and re-adding the Swedish translation. I have installed Poedit so the first
goal is to get the interface up to date and then we will continue tackling the
files in the prioritised order.

Best Regards,

Daniel J