Re: [nvda-translations] FW: [NVDA] #4478: Defect in the select all command in Spanish versions of MS Office applications

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:40:43 +1000

On 25/09/2014 5:55 AM, Noelia wrote:
Hi, I'm fixing this overriding kb:control+e: now the alignment is not
reported, but select all command is not announced though it works fine.
You need to bind control+t to the caret_changeSelection script, but where you bind it depends. Is control+t used for select all in all applications or just Word? If all applications, you should bind it in editableText.EditableText. If just Word, you need to bind it for NVDAObjects.window.winword.WordDocument, like this:
[NVDAObjects.window.winword.WordDocument]
caret_changeSelection = kb:control+t

Please help or tell me if you prefer to discuss on the corresponding
ticket.
Generally, tickets are preferred for these discussions. However, I don't think we have a good mapping of translators to Trac accounts right now. If I'm right, it might be good to create this so I can assign tickets to appropriate translators.

Thanks,
Jamie

--
James Teh