[nvda-addons] Re: windows7Magnifier

  • From: Dominic Canare <dom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 13:59:31 -0500

Thanks for your help, it's really appreciated! Noelia will still encounter
an error, unfortunately, when the plugin tries to launch the magnifier. I
plan to have this corrected by the end of the day.

Can you tell me what else I need to do to make this plugin translatable?
I've never done this before, and it sounds like I've missed something.

Oh, and the AppModule code is there to silence NVDA when the addon is
configuring the magnifier. This is a configurable option.

Dominic Canare
└ dom@xxxxxxxxxxxx