[nvda-addons] Re: jellybean tts

  • From: "Brian Gaff lists account" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 18:25:09 +0100

Did you read my last message. I think this all started with folk wanting to get their hands on the source code to see if it could be made to run in windows for nvda.

Brian

This account only receives email from the list. Please direct any personal email to
briang1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replies to this address vanish into a hole....
Unless Brian Gaff is in the To line display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>