[nvda-addons] jellybean tts

  • From: Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 11:02:01 -0400

hey,
sorry guys I downloaded the tts for arm processors not x86. I am now downloading the .iso file for jellybean 4.2.2 x86 and will decompress it, try to find the tts engine and relative data I will also upload the .iso to sendspace for you guys to take a look at so we can all play with it and maybe get jellybean tts running with NVDA the file is downloading now once I have it I will give an easy link for everyone to get ahold of it.
be patient and sorry for the mistake.

Josh