[nvda-addons] Re: instantTranslate2.2 beta2 and requesting more new features

  • From: Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibachak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 06:43:14 +0545

On 5/26/13, beqa <beqaprogger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> what other new features do you want to see in the next final 2.2 release?
 I want to see that the "automatic" option on the 'Target Language' be
removed from the list. It is an obvious fact that a computer can not
automatically detect the wish of a user in which he/she wants to
translate the selected/clipboard text of the source language.

> if someone will help me to write partially translation it will be
> available too.

What dou you mean by this call? The sentence is not clear.  What to
translate partially and in which language?

Him Prasad Gautam
Kathmandu, Nepal