[nvda-addons] Re: Some addo ns requests please

  • From: Roger Stewart <paganus2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 19:29:25 -0500

Ok, but this begs the question where does one file a "ticket" to the add ons developers? This is obviously a different place than filing bug tickets for nvda itself. Please give url and all specifics.

Thanks.

Roger

On 5/25/2013 3:35 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
For Station Playlists: do you know the email address of the add-on writer? If so, could you guys discuss what needs to be done, as well as pass on info on this mailing list to the add-on writer? For GoldWave, unless I'm mistaken, there should be a ticket for support for this editor (I personally use it to produce podcasts). I know that core NVDA code had issues when interacting with GoldWave in the past, so Mick and Jamie should be aware of our needs. As with any add-ons, please file a ticket first to gather input from core developers and others before we start our work on the add-on.
Cheers,
Joseph