[nvda-addons] Re: eloquence variant

  • From: Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:20:32 -0400

I plan on continueing to try and improve it. As far as development goes I find that when it comes to developing well its like cooking. if you give me a recipe and say make this big meal from scratch I'm not very good at that. or if you say make me this multi-course restaurant style meal I'd have trouble with that. but if you ask me to make you a cheeseburger and fries, something small I can do that. or if you give me a meal I eat it and then you ask me what would you do to make it better? and I respond by adding some onions or salt and pepper well. and so its the same with me as far as development goes. I'm good at making small things and I can read code and modify and help improve upon it but I have trouble making stuff from scratch with no references. Its just how I am I guess but that's what is nice about open source stuff I can modify stuff and then turn around and share it. others modify it further and then share what they did also. it's fun.