[nvda-addons] Re: eloquence variant

  • From: Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:14:57 -0400

actually I'm gunna make another small change. I'm gunna change its name and filename to Read. 1. so folks don't get confused between what is real eloquence and what is the espeak variant. and 2. because its shorter with less characters to type. as for where it goes? put it in c:\program files(x86)\nvda\synth drivers\espeak data\voices\!v

On 9/29/2014 12:32 PM, Roger Stewart wrote:
Please tell us how to make this variant work in nvda. Where do I put it and is there anything else I need do to make it active?

Thanks.

Roger

On 9/29/2014 9:32 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
hi

I made even more improvements to my eloquence variant. the variant file is attached.

If you have questions for list moderators, please send a message to nvda-addons-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.