[nvda-addons] Re: addons

  • From: "Michael A. Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 22:59:46 +0100

Well at last!

Somebody else that recognises that espeak is the best synth. I bang my head against the wall talking to people who say they don't like how it sounds.

I tell people if you concentrated on what you're doing instead of what you're hearing you'd get over it and realise there's nothing like espeak for small size and responsiveness. It's the only synth that can keep up with my typing.

Mike

On 08/05/2013 22:36, Josh Kennedy wrote:
hi
well if it is just the eloquence addon then no worries there. I actually
kicked the eloquence habbit a few months ago. I now recommend espeak to
everybody. I have a question, is the jp-talker that old robotic japanese
synth an illegal addon? just asking because I don't know whether it is
or not. But espeak is the best anyway.

Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer
Witley, Surrey, South-east UK

Ham Radio Call-sign: G4XBF, licensed since 1982

'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem' - Ockham's razor

Raspberry VI:
http://www.raspberryvi.org/
NVDA, the best free screen-reader in the world:
http://www.nvda-project.org/