[nvda-addons] Re: The names of installed Add-ons list in Add-ons Manager dialog

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 18:29:45 +0200

Hi, just to point out that name is mandatory too:
Developer guide
4.2.1
4.2.1. Available Fields
Although it is highly suggested that manifests contain all fields, the
fields marked as mandatory must be included. Otherwise, the add-on
will not install.
•name: A short unique name for the add-on. This is used to
differentiate add-ons internally and is not shown to the user.
(Mandatory)
•summary: The name of the add-on as shown to the user. (Mandatory)
•version: The version of this add-on; e.g. 2.0. (Mandatory)
•author: The author of this add-on, preferably in the form Full Name
<email address>; e.g. Michael Curran <mick@xxxxxxxxxx>. (Mandatory)
•url: A URL where this add-on, further info and upgrades can be found.
http://community.nvda-project.org/documentation/developerGuide.html