[nvda-addons] Re: Skype addon

  • From: fatma mehanna <fatma.mehanna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 23:32:52 +0200

hi joseph,
what mohammed means is reviewing skype messages with hot keys, i.e, to
have hot keys to read the first message, the second, the third, till
the tenth for instance.
like jaws scripts do, you can use alt+numbers to review the latest ten
skype messages.
also, you can press alt+the number of the message that contains a link
twice to open that link.
this addon won't let the user navigate the chat list to know the
latest messages. the user will just press the hot keys to review them.
i hope you got the idea now.