[nvda-addons] Skype addon

  • From: Mohammed Al-shara <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 15:40:06 +0300

Hi list.

there's currently a ticket opened that suggests a feature for NVDA to be able to have hot keys to review messages in a Skype chat window at http://community.nvda-project.org/ticket/3210 and I am sure there are other enhancements that people want to see. is there someone who may want to try to put these into and addon for NVDA?

I remember that Dug Lee had interest before, but I don't where he got. is he with us on this list?

best,
Mohammed Al Shara.