[nvda-addons] Re: Fwd: Re: Addons page questions

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:14:54 +0200

Hi Bernd,

On Sun 29/09/13,22:32, Bernd Dorer wrote:
> On the Top of each page (after the language selection) there's the
> percentage for translation status.
> May we could write something like: This site is to xx percent translated.

The percentage is not Accumulative, but is only per page.
For example if we are on index page, we may see 100% translated for the
language code, but if we are on a different page the percentage may be
different for the same language.

Also text within the template is not translatable.
As can be seen for the label for the combo box "Change language:"

> Maybe we could remove the percentage on all sites and write on the
> first page: This website and its subpages are to xx percent
> translated.

I don't think there is a variable that keeps track of the overall
translation status.
Also because each page is static it would mean the front page has to be
rebuilt any time one of the other pages gets modified.

thanks,
Mesar