[nvda-addons] Re: Fwd: Re: Addons page questions

  • From: Bernd Dorer <bernd_dorer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:32:36 +0200

Hi Mesar,

On the Top of each page (after the language selection) there's the percentage for translation status.
May we could write something like: This site is to xx percent translated.

Maybe we could remove the percentage on all sites and write on the first page: This website and its subpages are to xx percent translated.

So the user knows what's the percentage for.

thanks and best regards
Bernd

Am 29.09.2013 20:59, schrieb Mesar Hameed:
Hi Nolia, all,

On Sun 29/09/13,08:53, Noelia wrote:
Just one thing: There are add-ons in development, stable and beta
add-ons. Perhaps the web site should include stable add-ons in any
case, though beta and add-ons in development could be posted too.
Ikiwiki allows pages to be tagged, so I have gone ahead and quickly
tagged our addons with dev or stable. Not all the tags are fully accurate.
We now have a sidebar containing:

* Stable addons
* Addons under development

The front page now only lists addons that are tagged stable.

It's difficult to distinguish or know the meaning of beta, dev and
stable, since there are add-ons considered as beta during a lot of
time, or sometimes they are named dev instead of beta, or beta instead
of dev, etc.
I didn't find anything about beta in our guidelines, so those
addons that contain it should probably be renamed to dev instead at some
point, or released.

Please have a look at the site and see what you think.
Also if there is any additional text that should go on the addons under
development page.

thanks.
Mesar