[nvda-addons] Re: Fwd: Re: Addons page questions

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 08:53:24 +0200

Hi Mesar. Thanks for your good work. It's great.
Just one thing: There are add-ons in development, stable and beta
add-ons. Perhaps the web site should include stable add-ons in any
case, though beta and add-ons in development could be posted too.
It's difficult to distinguish or know the meaning of beta, dev and
stable, since there are add-ons considered as beta during a lot of
time, or sometimes they are named dev instead of beta, or beta instead
of dev, etc.
Thanks.