[nvda-addons] Re: Focus Highlight add-on

  • From: Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibachak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 07:13:16 +0545

Hi Takuya,
Sorry, as my expectation of 'no translation' on first use or your
comment of  no 'audio output for the user' seems incorrect. There is a
audio message output some thing like "Highlight win" and a number 1 or
2 or 3 or 4 etc.
I could not trace out the condition of the message output as 'Highlight Win'.
I checked the code. It contains message text  enclosed with double
quotation marks means some audio output message is there.
If possible,
I think that an optional  feature of instantly (not permanently!)
zooming to some extent of the highlighted control will be very
fruitful to distinctly visualize the tiny controls if encountered.