[nvda-addons] Re: Focus Highlight add-on

  • From: "Nguyen Van dung" <dungnv1984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:50:12 +0700

Hi
I understand that your add -on will high light control we are focusing on,
right?
I agree that the add-on should have an option to enable/disable feature.
One more thing, when I press alt + tab to navigate windows, I heard some
icons like:hightlight win1, hightlight win2...
It makes me difficult to navigate windows.
Dung nguyen.