[ntnm] Re: SpeakOn Feed Broken

  • From: Isaac Porat <isaac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 17:06:17 +0000

Hi Tom

This version of SpeakOn has been around (and I think you used it for some months) since June and there are no reported problems.
Therefore it is likely to be your machine. If the problem persists, contact me directly on:
speakon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and I shall look into it. In any case it is nothing to do with the NTNM feed (now resolved) feed problem.

Regards
Isaac

On 25/11/2015 11:40, tom reid wrote:

Hi Isaac, feed back as you say. Having some problems crashing, but, could be
this machine.

No errors in the log file, but, speak on is not announcing it's usual
message "Shutting down speak on"

Log below.

Tom

SpeakOn MediaSuite Session Log

SSIP client cannot establish connection , trying to start server
Server started successfully
MSP SPVoice CLSID not found, probably MSP not installed
User Shutdown by closing window