[ntnm] SpeakOn Feed Broken

  • From: "john" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "john.godber" for DMARC)
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 17:10:03 -0000

Hello

None of today's papers have appeared in SpeakOn. I wonder if something is
wrong with the process that provides SpeakOn with data?

SpeakOn is by a mile the best way to read NTNM publications on a PC and it
would be a horror if the link is not maintained. Those of you who are still
having to faff about navigating the website and laboriously choosing which
format of which section of a newspaper you wish to read should really give
SpeakOn a go. I estimate it takes me just 10 seconds from opening the app to
having the Guardian ready for reading and with all those annoying links
which go nowhere stripped out!.

Please do fix whatever has gone wrong!

John