[ntnm] Re: SpeakOn Feed Broken

  • From: Isaac Porat <isaac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 10:12:08 +0000

Hello

The SpeakOn feed seems to work again here fine this morning - thanks.
To my knowledge this feed problem was the first after many months of reliable operation.

Thanks again.
Isaac

On 24/11/2015 19:57, Gareth Williams (Redacted sender edward.williams123 for DMARC) wrote:

Hi John

I couldn’t agree more. I use SpeakOn every day for downloading the Guardian,
from which it then removes all the unnecessary rubbish such as page numbers. It
is so much easier than going to the website, and the tidied product is far more
readable. I hope the feed is restored very soon.

All the best

Gareth