[ntnm] BT

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 13:12:52 +0100

Hi All
BT c customers will be pleased to note the following from BT
"I've had confirmation this morning that the RNIB has now been fully
added to the "Good Known Senders" whitelist so all emails from the
RNIB domain will be delivered to addresses on the @btinternet.com and
@btopenworld.com domains.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you when our SPAM
filters were triggered by emails from RNIBV and applied extra limits
to the checks.

With the cause identified and a resolution in place I shall now close
the case, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Kind Regards

Ben Dodds
Executive Level Technical Complaints; BT Consumer."