[ntnm] Re: Western Morning News 4 September 2015

  • From: "Sean Randall" <seanr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 16:54:21 +0100

Chris,

I'd be everlastingly grateful it if you could desist in sending emails with
high importance to the list? I appreciate that your complaints are important
to you, but I don't think they are necessarily vital to the community at
large. By all means make us aware of your concerns but this list was, as far
as I was aware, for discussing the service rather than repeatedly and
ineffectually annoying other patrons.

Sean.