[noCensorship] Re: SSH and shell?

  • From: SheeEttin <sheeettin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:48:55 -0400

Hm... I don't know anything about SSH, but I once found an email proxy. You
send a message to the account with the URL in the body, and it replies with
the page. I don't know where I found it, though, but if you find it, please
tell me.

===8>============== noCensorship community ===============
List's webpage: //www.freelists.org/webpage/nocensorship
List's archive: //www.freelists.org/archives/nocensorship