[newsline-beta] Re: A question I forgot regarding linking

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:19:17 -0400

Debra,
    There is no link yet for users.  Just bookmark the link from my Email
and once you've logged into Bookshare the usual way, you can go to your
favorites and click the bookmark to get to the periodicles page.  Thanks.

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org