[newsline-beta] Re: A question I forgot regarding linking

  • From: "Gustavo Galindo" <Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:18:44 -0700

Correct, we're having you guys give this functionality a test-drive, so
we're not making the periodicals available to everybody just yet.

So, while we are in test mode, you, the testers, need to continue using
the link Peter provided. You should be able to set a bookmark for the
link with your browser so you can navigate to it more quickly.