[newsline-beta] Re: A question I forgot regarding linking

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: newsline-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:27:16 -0500

Debora,  at this time that's the only way.  Try putting the page in your
Internet favorites for easy reach.

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:

"Deborah Kendrick" <dkkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: newsline-beta-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/11/2004 03:09 PM
Please respond to

[newsline-beta] Re: A question I forgot regarding linking

Hi again,
Is everyone else logging in the usual way and reaching the periodicals?
only way I have been able to get to the area we're testing is by using
Peter's link from the first post.  It's tedious.  I need guidance!