[networkku] Re: Rathe, CT and other fun moments

  • From: Sigmund Lam <slam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:37:47 -0400

You went to AR on Saturday.

Krag has a toon or 4 flagged for tactics.

SA is kicking ass in Time. I'd almost put TZ on farm status. Sure we don't
kill him on every try but so long as the MT doesn't die TZ is a dead duck. SA
is progressing through Time far faster than I expected.

At some point I may have to ask someone to bot me for GoD raid flags. If we
only do GoD trials on weeknights I'd be hard pressed getting those flags.

Sorry to hear about the Rathe fiasco. I heard that some people lost their 8th
shawl walk too due to this.

SG has a lot of  twink potential. I'm starting to consider moving all my plate
class alts near by in case no drop stuff drops. I've already let several
Vyledorinajirnak the Sea's Justice and Wicked Pauldron of the Depths rot.

Wicked Pauldron of the Depths
LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM NO DROP
Slot: SHOULDER
AC: +25 Str: +9 Sta: +5 Wis: +5 Int: +5 Cold Resist: +10 Magic Resist: +10 HP:
+35 Mana: +30
Classes: Cleric Paladin Shadowknight Bard Warrior

Vyledorinajirnak the Sea's Justice
 MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
 Slot: PRIMARY
 Skill: 2H Piercing Atk Delay: 38
 DMG: 29 Dmg Bonus: 40
 SV MAGIC: +4
 Effect: Breath of the Sea (Combat)
 WT: 15.0 Size: TINY
 Class: WAR PAL SHD BER

Flawless Steel Mask
 MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP
 Slot: FACE
 AC: 20
 STR: +10 DEX: +4 STA: +5 CHA: +10 AGI: +4 HP: +55 MANA: +20 ENDUR: +20
 SV FIRE: +5 SV DISEASE: +5 SV COLD: +5 SV MAGIC: +12 SV POISON: +5
 Recommended level of 55.
 WT: 0.2 Size: MEDIUM
 Class: WAR CLR PAL SHD BRD

Aneya