[networkku] Rathe, CT and other fun moments

  • From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 08:04:24 -0500

Okay, Rathe sucked. Yeah, TA killed it. Yeah, I was there botting Lemment
along with 11 other SA toons. Did the coin swap (Quotison was like "WTH
dude" and I just sighed... he's a jerk now) twice, but alas, I was CoH'ing
peeps and didn't gate/save. Server crashed. Tons lost their flags, including
our fav vending machine.

SA defeated CT pretty solidly and should make progress in phase 5 this next
week. I'd expect us to be attempting/killing Quarm this side of September.
SA is back on Tuesday this week, FYI.

Mckellen dropped a ton of points and got a nice new bracer with FT3, regen3,
distance mod, etc. Upped 150 mana/hp from before. Now he's back to accruing
points for a while until stuff starts near-rotting.

Sunday was fun, but we need more network peeps on Sundays. =)   Demm, Taz,
Aneya, Maxz and I spanked BoT's ME for a while (highest common flagged zone)
and then Aneya and I visited the siren's in the
piss-me-off-already-and-drop-my-shawl Grotto. Few k plat and about an AA
later... killed a few nice named and have a few new twink toys... that's
mighty fun.

Last Friday (I think it was Friday), Tazzhole, Tere/Kilroy, Bane/Lemming,
and MMR visited AR for Tere/Lemm shards and we horsed around with the pit
area trying to get the frames. We'll have to go back. We did have a royal
blast Migue-pulling the area a number of times and I have to admit that
Baneddar is really learning to pull under Migue's watch. I have to be honest
and say that times like that are heck of a blast and I'm always up for romps
like that.

Some of the non-SA toons need shards and ssra key-parts. If you ante-up your
needs, perhaps we can schedule a few targeted romps just for you. I know
Tere and Demm need the deep, Lemmy needs ssra shard... and a few need frames
and green ore and crap. Any other needs?

Drazz... I dunno if you get these e-mails (someone pass it along if not),
but if you need any help on an emp/cursed kill - especially if you're
beating CB to it - let me know. I'd be happy to help and willing to bring a
ton of friends if the time is right. Thankfully, SA has some nice innate
hatred for CB and we'd be willing to power-kill you through the emp to break
their CB on VT.

I'm still needing some Kael faction work if anyone wants to play there. I'm
also dying to get my shawl from SG... and nearing the time to GM my
tinkering.

Network can take down IV and I'd like to see if he's up next Fri/Sat/Sunday
and make a run at him. Anyone know the strats for a 2-group kill? Three
would cinch it, but 2 would be heck-of-a-fun-time.

See you guys later.

--

MMR