[networkku] Re: Rathe, CT and other fun moments

  • From: Don Wallace <donwallace3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:08:10 -0700 (PDT)

I will be in Reno Saturday, but should be in game Sunday night. While Sunday is
DDO, SA will also be doing pointed backflag raids (Agnarr etc) so im not sure
how much pressure there will be to attend those.

Glean
PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lol.... noob cleric interpretation... I got you now. If you have enough
clerics to spare to do DVA, then shoot -- give it a whirl. I think it would
be more prudent to have 1-2 backup healers spam a quick heal right after the
proc. I've seen tanks call the proc or someone else that wasn't expected to
die... it helped the spammers.

If IV is up on Saturday/Sunday, I'm hunting him... anyone wanna help?

--
MMR

----
DVA as in Divne Arbitration (balances group hp), I believe the idea was to
have 3 clerics grouped with the MA, SA, and a group healer, and every minute

when the 4k proc goes off one of the clerics would dva. This would be in
addition to a normal CH chain.

Thanks for the SCS3 suggestion, i'll have to get on VQ's clerics about that.

IV is in the 400k hp range. We usually use 2 clerics on the MA, a druid on
ramp tank, and 1 toon on grc duty. IV's melee is gimp. The only real issue
is adds. If you possition everyone so there are no adds durring the fight
it's easy, but long if you don't have alot of dps.

http://mail.yahoo.com