[ned] Re: FW: NED SMS tracking

  • From: Melissa Yamson <melissa.yamson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 17:48:40 +0800

Hi Matt & Everyone

We are trying to consider your suggestion. But renting an SMS gateway
(Php2.50 per SMS) will be pretty much expensive for us here compared to the
Unlimited SMS rate (Php 20.00 per day, unlimited sending of SMS) which our
telcos is offering.

Would like to know if there are any application that we can install in our
computer, that will allow to transfer SMS to DB / txt. Or a Nokia phone
model or any brand that have the capability to transfer SMS to computer.

We opt using actual mobile phone, because both should have the capacity to
receive voice and SMS. Giving another contact number for voice
inquiries/feedbacks will create "confusion" to the client users.

welcome any suggestions and comments.
Thanks.

Melissa