[ned] Re: FW: NED Java in OVI

  • From: Melissa Yamson <melissa.yamson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 16:54:04 +0800

Hi everyone

We will come up with a monitoring process to know the REAL score of NED to
the client users. One of the mode of monitoring is by sending out SMS /
 text blast to all client users. The difficulty we are experiencing is in
documenting the SMS receive in the Nokia phone.

Would to know if you guys, might know an application that can transfer
received SMS in Nokia phone, to computer in csv, or excel format? In that
way, encoding manually the received SMS will be eliminated.

This application will be useful in documenting feedback about NED usage via
SMS (text blast). This data is really something when it comes to evaluating
the project and monitoring of the schools.

Will appreciate any suggests and comments.
Thanks.