[USS Vanguard] Re: ooc post (1/3)

  • From: Alex Bauer <alexstrpg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 17:13:15 -0800 (PST)

Welcome back! We missed ya!

Alexa
Dr Droin
Alexander Keenan <alexander.keenan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OOC

Hello!

As you probably gathered, I'm back (yay!). So will be taking up my commission
again. Some of you won't know me, but my bio's there and I'm planning on
updating it soon(ish), also I have one of those rather vain "Hey this is my
life, lets talk about me!" web pages in the pipeline as an ego boosting thing /
exercise in self obsession. (Apologies to all of you who probably have your own
one of these ;p)

Anyway! Back in the land of relevant stuff this as the title suggests in 1/3, 2
of which you can safely ignore. This is one of them. (Bet you're wishing I'd
told u that earlier eh?) The other one you could ignore is 2/3 which is my "Why
did Sam leave the Vanguard?" post. The one you SHOULD read is the nice "getting
back on board, yes I've tried to read a lot of bio's/old posts lately" type
thang which I'm about to write, and that'll be 3/3.

Ok, end blabbery blether.

Cheers

Alec :)

ps. I missed y'all :D