[USS Vanguard] Here and Now 3/3

  • From: Alexander Keenan <alexander.keenan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 01:47:05 +0000 (GMT)

ooc: I'm VERY conscious that we need to concentrate on the joint mission, but
also thought it was a bit rum not to post a hello. So here it is!

Sam and MJ are walked unhurredly towards his new quarters both relaxed and
chatty, MJ glad to have the Captain back on board, Sam just glad to be back
himself.

"So I was trying to get these Binars to say 'Nausious Nausicans Nithering on
Nautilus' but together, to see if one would get it wrong..."

MJ laughed as she imagined the rather wild looking man walking next to her
trying to get binars to contradict each other.

"Then out of the blue there's this Nausican behind me saying 'Nausicans dont
GET nausious, only feeble humans do', and you can imagine the result - which is
how I got barred from Buffalo Jack's on Starbase 204. But I beleive that I'm
still welcome in event horison, at least some of the time!"

Sam was at his door now. He keyed it open before throwing his small rucksack in
the corner and keying it closed again. MJ looked a little concerned

"Don't you want to settle in?"

He he shrugged,

"Settling in isnt really a habbit I've been in the last couple of months,
besides, the longer I pretend I'm not really here the later I have to go to
engineering and find out how much work's built up since I left! Also the later
I have to see Lt Armitage, she's going to string me up from the power
manifolds."

He gave her a cheeky wink and headed off towards (ooc: You guessed it!) the
bar, throwing over his shoulder

"It was lovely to meet you, come down to Event Horizon when you get off duty
for a coffee. You have to tell me about Zena and Jaav, I CANNOT beleive he
succeeded where so many of the enseigns in the science department failed so
many times!" Oh and I want to talk to you about the Klinzai observatory data
but that can wait...

Not an awful lot later.

Sam stood at the bar, Desdemona had her back to him, but he wouldnt have
noticed, he was staring at the real, working coffee machine gleaming on the
other side of the bar.

"Oh my lord... Please tell me that works!"

ooc: So there ya go, play all you want!