[USS Vanguard] Re: Watching a fight

  • From: "Peter-Jan Hanekamp" <p.hanekamp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 22:12:55 +0200

> Lt. Highwaij
> Klingon planet
> After: Progress...yeah right

Highwaij was sitting at the bar when a few Klingons walked to him,
he had seen these Klingon's before they where in his class.
"You Human you fight well" one of them said

"Thank you" Highwaij said 'But you won, so let me buy you all a drink"

"We accept" the Klingon said

The started to drink, talk and the drink made them understand each other
better.
suddenly one of the Klingons stood up "We're going to see a fight, you want
to come with us"

They stood up and walked to a house a few miles from the bar. They entered
and set down.
"We got to be carefull, it seems it is a fight between a women and her
brothers friend"

"I'll understand, thank you" Highwaij said as he sat down, a few moments
later they entered the room
Highwaih notised  She'ra enter the room dressed in a klingon warrior suit
then her opponant entered it.
the fight started, as hey started to fdight Highwaij notised that She'ra's
mind was not with the fight but filled
with anger. She was about to loose. Highwaij stood up between the shouting
Klngon's  he focsed himself
on She'ra
"She'ra, focus show him what you can do" He shouted.

Lt. Highwaij
Communications Officer
USS Vanguard

USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com