[USS Vanguard] OoC: A Few Explanations (of my own...)

  • From: Alec Keenan <sam_mccaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 04:27:18 -0800 (PST)

hi...
     !!!!!! I'M SORRY !!!!!

Eeep. Well there's my apology out of the way, on to
the old explanations thang. Andy - Congratulations
Microsoft Dude! Anyone else whose good news I've
missed - Hooray for you!

As for me, well... Here's my news. Firstly I'm in good
health, that nasty hernia that gave me so much trouble
last year is well and truly gone (good riddance!). I
had a great Christmas with my girlfriend  (now of 11
months, ya me!) I hope you all had a spandangly
festive season too. In case there's any muslims out
there I know it's a little late but Eid Mubarak to you
and appropriate secular greetings to the rest!

My A-Levels are going great and I'm really keen to do
well becaue I've received an offer from Keble College
Oxford to read Philosophy and Theology. Which leads me
to...

-------- THE IMPORTANT BIT -------------

It's clear to me and probably to you guys that I can
no longer justify claiming to be an active member of
this SIM. It's tough but real life is really taking
over right now.

So, I would like to request sanction from Andy to step
into the background and lurk for a while, things
change and come the summer I may have more time on my
hands.

I'm truly sorry to be discontinuing my active
involvement with the SIM, but I WILL BE BACK!

Contact me OOC at alec_keena@xxxxxxxxxxx anytime, this
email address should stay open but I'm not sure...

Peace and a thousand million thanks for the great
times we shared and will share again!

Alec :)

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Vanguard Archives at Freelists: //www.freelists.org/archives/ncv80221