[USS Vanguard] OoC

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:34:11 -0500

1. If Alec or Ree is having trouble working with the joint post I sent them to
peruse, please get in touch with me so that we can discuss going in another
direction. I envision having all the characters at Starfleet Academy in the
next day or two.

2. If Jonathon (E'thexx) is still active on this list, I'd like to hear from
him, please. If anyone is in touch with Jonathon, please email me and let me
know that you've heard from him recently.

Thanks,

Andy
Please continue to send all email to andywoho@xxxxxxxxxx

This is an email account I use from my workplace.