[USS Vanguard] OoC

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 18:09:39 -0700 (PDT)

Posting this week. At the very least, I want to post once (maybe twice)
RP and once more OoC as I prepare to go on vacation between Thursday
and Sunday.

But before I do anything else, I have to congratulate Chris on being
the very model of an XO. I was thinking of writing a Santos party (and
surprise birthday, too) and bringing Vanier Lee back in for a few
posts. I never even brought it up with him. Just goes to show you don't
have to be a mind-reader to be an XO...but it helps!

(If you haven't posted lately, _please_ email me publicly or privately.
I'm looking at you Desdemona, Kye, Chen'ki and Stratford. :-) )

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience