[USS Vanguard] Loose Ends

  • From: "Mel" <uniquemel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:54:33 +0100

Lt. Zena Quetan
Bridge Continuing from "Everything's Cool"

There was an air of silence as Zena awaited an answer from Soman. In that
silence Zena heard the unmistakable sound of the doors to the turbolift, her
head shot round and her eyes fixated on the lift, the doors shut yet she
couldn't see anyone. Zena frowned, "Must be a malfunction from the blast" she
thought to herself as she turned her attention back to Soman.

"Open hailing frequencies to the Starfleet vessels" Soman commanded

"Hailing frequencies open sir"  Rea replied

"This is Lt. Commander Soman Drath, Captain Santos has been injured in the
attack, Everyone stay on Yellow Alert, I have a feeling we haven't seen the
last of the Vorgon. Soman Out"

He turned to Zena and nodded towards the Captains Office, Zena acknowledged and
they both walked towards it "D'Angelo you have the bridge" Soman said as they
entered.

The door shut behind them, Zena propped herself up on the edge of the desk
whilst Soman paced the room

"So if the Captains injury wasn't created from the Vorgon attack, someone on
the bridge must of done it" Zena exclaimed

Soman stopped pacing and nodded "it seems so...but who?"

"The bridge crew is skeleton before you and the Captain arrived only myself,
D'Angelo, Chase and Rea were present on the bridge, and when the blasts took
place everyone was at their station in clear view, someone would surely have
seen something" Zena replied

Soman nodded in agreement "Is it possible that in the commotion somebody
entered the bridge without anyone noticing?"

"And then left without anyone noticing..." Zena paused "Wait a minute! It might
be nothing but after Xristha had taken the Captain to sickbay I noticed the
turbolifts doors close, I didn't see anyone exit or enter, I assumed it was
just a malfunction but maybe not"

"Someone could have been cloaked!" Soman exclaimed

Zena stood up right, her hand still with the Captains blood on it "Well it's
the only idea we have right now..."

USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org