[USS Vanguard] I'm not an elf, am I

  • From: Cheekers <cheekers_d@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 14:54:30 -0700 (PDT)

Sub-Lt. Chen'ki (Lord)
In The Tavern
After Lt.Sam McCaw

While Santos made his speech Lord wandered to a table
and sat down. He sat down next to a man who look
fimiler. Yes, it was Merlin.

"So, how are you Gerlin." Chen'ki asked

"For the last time it's Merlin," said Merlin," and I'm
glad you are talking to me after I turned you in. But
I did it for your own good. You are meant to go with
this knight on his quest, I don't now why I just fell
it. I think you'll come in use to the group he's
with."

Merlin and Lord had a good conversation going on in
till, "Pardon me sir, is rift-raft bothering you?"
Santos barged in.

Merlin replied "No, and please call him by his name,
NOT rift-raft."

"Sorry, am not calling that scum Lord."

"Call him Chen'ki, that's his real name. I knew is
parents, very nice people and by the way you can keep
that I don't need that Chen'ki." Has Chen'ki took a
small gold triangle shape jewel with a green gem in
the middle."Oh, by they way I would like to teach
Chen'ki some magic tonight is that all right with you,
good sir knight."

"But, I cant use spells, am not a wizard." Chen'ki
said.

Merlin said with a twinkle in is eye"No, but you are
an half elf, and all elves even half elves can use
magic."

http://im.yahoo.com
USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org