[USS Vanguard] Dinner for two...

  • From: "Alexa Bauer" <alexstrpg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:57:42 -0600

Author: Lt. Cmd. Cynan Mandrake.
Author: Lt Cmdr Xristha Droin, MD

Setting: Boca Paila, Mexico

OOC:

Sorry Mark didn't realize that you only sent that last one to me...

IC:

"And new adventures", Cynan offered with his best charming smile. Xristha
smiled back.

Whilst The Doctor had opted for salmon, Cynan had chosen a well-done, spicy
steak (mmm).

"So what do you think?", Xristha offered after they he had tasted a few
bites.

"I think I need a bigger knife" Cynan replied frowning at the small steak
knife in his hand.

Xristha chuckled. "Is it not big enough for you?", she said which caused
Cynan to raise an eyebrow.

"I see you are in need of taming, Doctor", he said but instantly regretted
it. He had hoped to be comical but wasn?t too sure how she would take it.

?As are you, Mr Mandrake" she cheekily replied.

Smiling at each other they continued with their meals. Although Cynan was
adventurous in life, he wasn't so with food. He liked his meat and not much
else. However, tonight was different.

"May I?", he asked pointing the small asset (knife :P) towards her plate.

"Certainly." she replied.

The food was good. The company was exquisite. He wondered why he'd never
really noticed her before.

Xristha took a sip of water and looked at the empty plates in front of them.
Cynan managed to do in his steak and she, with Cynan?s help, polished off
the tequila lime salmon. A waiter poured a glass of sweet red wine and she
abandoned her water for the fluted glass.

?Postre?? The golden skinned waiter asked.

?Si.? Xristha said enthusiastically.

?I thought you said you didn?t speak Spanish?? Cynan asked, picking up his
wine and looking at it quixotically.

Xristha winked, ?I picked up some.? She looked back to the waiter, ?Flan y
tres leches, por favor.? She repeated the wink to the waiter.

Cynan set the glass down without taking a drink, ?What was that??

?Oh?he was cute. I told him I?d meet him after dinner.? Xristha paused then
smiled. ?I ordered us some dessert?you didn?t think you were going to get
out of a full course meal, did you??

Cynan chuckled, ?What did you order??

Xristha smiled, ?I ordered flan which is a custard made with sweetened milk
and eggs.? She thought for a moment, ?And I ordered a dessert called three
milks which is made with three different kinds of milk.?

?There are three different kinds of milk?? Cynan sat back in his chair.

?Yeah, fattening, more fattening, and the most fattening.? Xristha took a
sip of her wine. She set the glass on the table and set her hand on Cynan?s.

OOC:

Tag?

Keep up with high-tech trends here at "Hook'd on Technology."
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/hookedontech.armx