[USS Vanguard] Dark Steele

  • From: Shadow Morpher <roch_chase@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:49:29 -0500 (EST)

"Reaper!" Shrieked the voice from the darkness. It had pierce through the night
like a knife. Roch looked up and didnt see anyone. Shinging his light around.
Still nothing.

"Damit! Chase fine me!" The voice called.

Roch held his head and backed into a wall, "Stop it!" he yelled, "Leave me
alone!"

soon there was laughter. Laughter as cold and dark as steele. He wanted to run
but his ego wouldnt let him. He wanted to crumble to the ground at the sound.

Staggering backwards he crashed into something. Or was it someone? He turned
around to see a face. Except, it wasnt really a face. Dark face with glowing
red eyes.

Roch staggered away from the body and tripped. Falling, he began crawling away
but only to crash into someone again. As he looked up all he saw was the mouth
laughing. Feeling for his phaser he tried to scoot away. His phaser was gone.
All of a sudden the faces began to decend on him. closer they came. Closer
still.

He covered his face with his hand......

Shooting up in bed Roch looked around. It was all a nightmare. They really had
to stop. They were slowly killing him, driving him insane. He ran his hand over
his freshly cut hair. He didnt have to call to ask the captain where they were
going. These nightmares only happen when they are heading to one place.

EARTH.

Lt.(jg) Roch "Reaper" Chase
Chief Intelligence officer
USS Vanguard